JETBeam BR10 GT
Now, Even Brighter
The BR10 GT LED bike light is now even brighter, thanks to the updated CREE XM-L2 LED.
Whether you’re mounting the BR10 GT onto a bicycle, a weapon, or using it as a standalone
flashlight, the BR10 GT is a truly versatile flashlight. The BR10 GT measures in at 4.4″ and is
constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy with a military grade hard-anodized finish,
making it extremely compact and durable. Also, the BR10 GT is IPX-6 waterproof and impact
resistant up to one meter, so you won’t have to worry when you’re out on a ride and it starts to
CREE XM-L2 LED
Fitted with a CREE XM-L2, the BR10 GT now outputs a scorching 1100 lumen, with a
maximum throw up to 230 meters, which is amazing when you’re on your bike at night.
Cycling between output modes is done by long pressing the circular power switch, starting off
in the 100 lumen Low mode and progressing to High mode. Double pressing the power switch
will enter strobe mode, for those emergency situations.
The BR10 GT is powered by a single rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 battery, and the best part is,
it’s included. You can easily charge the battery using the USB charging port located on the
light. Plug it in to your computer, while at home or in the car using your cigarette lighter, with a
DC adapter of course. A water resistant rubber cover ensures the BR10 GT is safe, when not
charging. The back lit triangle indicator will keep you updated on the power status with green
indicating 50-100%, blue indicating 10-50% and finally red indicating under 10%.
· Unique design allows to be mounted on a bicycle, rail mount, or handheld
· Rechargeable by USB port with a water resistant rubber cover
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
· HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
· Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-6 standards
· Included accessories: 1x 2400mAh 18650, bicycle handle adapter, and a USB cable