The Jetbeam HR30 is a light-weight and high-performance unique headlamp for hiking, climbing, camping and construction operation. It features USB Type c Fast charging and versatile with a clip and tail magnet function. it is very easy to operate. Fitted with professional wide-range floodlight, plus red light and SOS. HR30 with excellent durability and resistance to impacts is used in kinds of complex hiking and camping environments.
We believe Jetbeam HR30 is perfect choice for your outdoor life.
JETBeam HR30 Rechargeable Headlamp
Versatile Hands-free Illumination
The JETBeam HR30 rechargeable headlamp is one of the most versatile LED headlights on
the market today. Not only is this LED headlamp adjustable with its 160° rotating design, but it
is also equipped with a magnetic tail cap for attachment to any steel surface. Simply slide the
light out of the ergonomic bracket for effortless connection to any magnetic-receptive surface.
The JETBeam HR30 headlamp also includes an optional pocket clip so you can instantly
transform the headlight into a right angle work light! How many other LED headlamps also
function as a hands-free work light or signal light?
Internally Rechargeable with Power Indicator
In addition to being extremely versatile, the JETBeam HR30 rechargeable headlamp is also
compatible with a few different sizes of batteries. Included with your purchase is one 18650 Liion
battery; however, the LED headlight is also compatible with one unprotected 20700 (sold
separately) as well as two CR123A batteries (sold separately). As a bonus, this LED
headlamp is internally rechargeable using the USB-C port. Simply connect the headlight to
any power source using the included USB-C cable and re-power the 18650 battery with ease.
In fact, the included 2600mAh 18650 battery only requires three hours to charge! No more
having to carry around a bulky battery charger with you, wherever you go. The USB-C
charging cable is also an improvement as it allows you to connect your light to a power source
with incredible ease. USB-C charging ports are reversible and feature an oblong design,
which allows for input in either direction; any way you plug in is correct. No more having to
fiddle with the cable to make the pots line up properly!
Additionally, if you are out on an adventure without access to any other power source, simply
replace the 18650 battery with two CR123As to keep the light running. To keep you in
informed, the JETBeam HR30 features a built-in power indicator that will notify you of when
your battery’s power is running low. The white LED flashing means you have over 70% of
power remaining, while red and white flashing is equal to having between 30 and 70% of your
power remaining. Red flashing alone means that the headlamp has less than 30% of its power
left; there is even a low-power warning function when the light is on. If your battery power
goes below 20%, the red lights will flash at 0.5Hz.
· Single front switch provides access to all 6 illumination levels:
o Cycle – Turbo-Red-Eco-Low-Mid-High-Turbo
· Memory function returns the light to the last-used output.
· USB type C fast charging port for quick-and-easy power – Included 2600mAh battery
only requires 3 hours!
· Built-in power indicator keeps you informed of your remaining battery life.
· Reverse polarity protection insures against improper battery installation
· 160° rotating design allows for custom positioning of the beam.
· Removable bracket for alternative illumination options, including with magnetic tailcap
and optional pocket clip.
· Ergonomic headlamp bracket comfortably contours to your forehead for long-term
· Durable aero-grade aluminum alloy is lightweight yet long lasting.
· HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish prevents scratches.
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Included Accessories:
o 2 x O-rings
o 1 x USB Type C Charge Cable
o 1 x 3.7V 2600mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery
o 1 x Headband
o 1 x Headlamp Bracket
o 1 x Pocket Clip
· LED: Luminus SST40 N5, 50,000 hour lifespan
· Power Source: 1 x 18650 (Included) OR 1 x 20700 (unprotected) OR 2 x CR123A
Page 3 of 4 Tuesday, 03 July 2018
· Peak Beam Distance: 120 meters (393.70 ft.)
· Peak Beam Intensity: 3600cd
· Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 3500mAh 18650):
o Turbo – 950 lumens – 3 min + 2 hours 48 minutes (at 450 lumens)
o High – 400 lumens – 3 hours 48 minutes
o Medium – 150 lumens – 10 hours 30 minutes
o Low – 50 lumens – 30 hours
o Eco – 5 lumens – 100 hours
o Red – 1 lumen – 100 hours
· IPX Rating: IPX-7 (waterproof and submersible up to 1 meter)
· Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (4.92 ft.)
o Length – 3.43″ (87 mm)
o Width – 1.75″ (44.5 mm)
o Height – 1.81″ (46 mm)
· Weight excluding battery: 3.70 oz. (105 g)