Kanulock Lockable Tiedowns are so simple to use – they work exactly the same way as a regular
Set of tiedowns, with the added benefits of being able to lock with a key and are also reinforced with Stainless Steel cables.
- Simply to use Tiedowns
- 2 x Braided Stainless steel cable reinforced straps
- Cannot be cut by knife
- Prevents opportunistic theft
- Silicone protective/non slip covers
- Key replacement available
Kanulock is useful for a variety of situations including:
- Sports Equipment on the roof of a car
- Work tools on the back of a bakkie
- Protects bicycles, kayaks, canoes, surfboards, jerry cans, spare wheels, tents, camping equipment.
- Also protects ladders, tools, deliveries.
- Key lockable buckles act as a visual preventative measure.
- Protects items at their most vulnerable, whilst on the move.
- Provide peace of mind whilst unattended.
How Do They Work?
The Kanulock Lockable Tiedowns are extremely simple, they work exactly the same way as a regular set of tiedowns, however they can be locked with a key and are reinforced with Stainless Steel cables.
4 Easy steps to using Tiedowns:
Lift Clasp Firmly lift clasp, while releasing hand from strap.
Turn Key Firmly lift clasp until key turns easily.
Tie Off End Tie off and secure loose end of strap to roofrack.