Nikon 10×42 Laser Force Rangefinder binocular
Combine Nikon binocular performance with the extreme speed and ranging technology of a 1900-yard laser rangefinder and you have Laser Force, Nikon’s new 10×42 Rangefinder Binocular. Quite simply the single optic solution for serious hunters who depend on both their binocular for picking out distant animals and their rangefinder for getting the exact distance before taking the shot. Featuring ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Nikon’s ID Technology to compensate for incline or decline angles, Laser Force puts ranging precision, optical performance and rugged performance within your reach.
Rangefinder Binocular with 10-1900 Yard Range
Very bright, clear display with 4-step intensity adjustment; easily readable under any lighting conditions and against various subjects, with single or continuous measurement up to 8 seconds. Displays in increments of 0.1m/yd, when shorter than 100m/yds and in 1m/yd at 100m/yds and over. Auto power shut-off function saves battery life by shutting down after 8 seconds of non-use.
ID (Incline/Decline) Technology
Nikon’s advanced ID Technology provides the horizontal distance to the target, even when ranging at various incline or decline shooting angles—up to an incredible +/- 89 degrees (nearly vertical up or down).
Full Multi layer-coated Lenses and Prisms and ED Glass
Reflective mirror coating is applied on the mirror surface of the roof prism unit, providing for bright images. Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms. ED (Extra-low dispersion) Glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes color fringing for high-resolution, contrast-rich images.
Long Eye Relief Design
Ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eye cups with multi-click to facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye point
- Flip-down objective lens caps to keep objective lenses clean and dry when not in use
- Tripod Adaptable optional adapter available for use with tripod (TRA-3/Hard Type (H) Adapter)
- Rubber Armored, Waterproof and Fog proof over rugged metal die-cast body for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip. Waterproof/fog-proof performance, with a nitrogen-purged body that prevents fogging or molding inside the optical system even under significant changes in temperature.
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology allows display of Horizontal Distance (compensated) or Actual Distance selectable.
Measurement Range – 10– 1900 yd.
Magnification – 10x
Angular Field of View (Real) – 6.1°
Angular Field of View (Apparent) – 56.1°
Eye Relief – 15.5mm
Diopter Adjustment – +/- 4°
Power Source – 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
Size (Length x Width x Height) – 5.8 in. x 5.2 in. x 2.8 in.
Weight (Without Batteries) – 30.9 oz
Angle Compensation – Yes
Waterproof – Yes
Use – Outdoor