Nikon Prostaff P7 10×42 binoculars- BINNIPSP710X42
Full-size brightness with a closer high-definition view.
Get closer to birds, wildlife and aircraft, even as the daylight is fading, with Prostaff P7 10×42 binoculars. 10X magnification and full-size 42mm front objectives gather maximum light for a spectacular close view. Add high-end features like a dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating for maximizing light transmission, a locking diopter ring and an oil and water repellent coating for easier cleaning, and it’s easy to see why the waterproof PROSTAFF P7 binoculars sit at the top of the PROSTAFF line.
- 42mm: Front Objective
- 10X Magnification
- Waterproof:Down to 3.3 ft.
- Fogproof Nitrogen Filled
- Non-stick Lens Coating
- Locking Diopter Ring
Maximum brightness and 10x magnification:
Prostaff P7 10×42 binoculars deliver a close 10x magnification, while maintaining a bright view thanks to the larger objective lenses. The large 42mm objectives gather maximum light across a wide field of view, while 10X magnifications makes your subject appear 10 times closer with outstanding clarity.
Renowned Nikon optics:
Prostaff P7 binoculars incorporate superior Nikon optics and lens coatings for a high-quality viewing experience.
- Higher definition.
- Nikon’s Phase-Correction coating is applied to the roof prisms for increased definition and clarity.
- Brighter, sharper colors.
- Nikon’s dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating maximizes light transmission across the visible range.
- Locking diopter ring keeps your setting.
- Often reserved for the highest-end binoculars, the diopter ring locks into place so you can set it and forget it.
Non-stick coating for easy cleaning:
An oil and water repellent coating is applied to both the objective and eyepiece lenses. Simply wipe away moisture, fingerprints and smudges.
Waterproof down to 3.3 ft.
Whether you’re spotting birds near the water’s edge or caught in inclement weather, you won’t have to worry about Prostaff P7 binoculars. (Not intended for underwater use.)
Lenses that won’t fog.
Even going from a warm car to the cold winter air won’t fog the lenses on Prostaff P7 binoculars.
The glass used in the Prostaff P7 binoculars is lead-free and arsenic-free. Better for you. Better for the environment.
Turn-and-slide eye cups:
- Retract them for use with eyeglasses. Extend them to your ideal position for comfortable naked-eye viewing.
- profile photo of a woman holding binoculars outdoors
- Long eye relief.
- Prostaff P7 binoculars are designed with long eye relief for a comfortable, clear field of view, with or without eyeglasses.
- The dark green rubber-armored body provides non-slip grip and protection from the occasional drop or bump.
- The Prostaff P7 binoculars’ lightweight body uses strong fiberglass-reinforced poly carbonate resin.
- 10X Magnification
- Closer view (367 ft. field of view at 1,000 yards)
- Subjects appear larger
- 5.9 in. long
- 21.2 oz.
- 17.6 brightness