Num’axes 16MP No Glow Trail Camera – PIE1035
- Video resolution up to FULL HD 1080P
- Photo resolution up to 16 MP
- Wide detection angle (PIR): 90 degrees
- Wide field of view: 90 degrees
- 2-year warranty
- Weather resistant (IP66)
- Trigger speed: between 0.8 seconds
The PIE1035 trail camera can be used for hunting or wildlife observation, but it can also be used as an alternative to surveillance cameras in warehouses or houses.
The wildlife is less disrupted and the game less scared by the discreet and quiet trail camera than by human presence.
PIE1035 Trail Camera Features
- PIR sensor (motion sensor):
- Wide angle detection: 90 degrees
- Detection distance: up to 59 feet (18 meters)
- Adjustable sensitivity: high / medium / low
- Infrared flash:
- Range: up to 59 feet (18 meters)
- 24 invisible LEDS (940 nm)
- Auto activation in low light conditions
- Capture modes:
- Photo: from 1 to 3 still images per trigger
- Videos: programmable length from 10 seconds to 5 minutes
- Photo + Video: the device takes a photo then records a video
- Image resolution: 3MP / 5MP / 8MP / 12MP / 16MP
- Photo file format: JPEG
- Video resolution: VGA / HD 720P / FULL HD 1080P
- Video file format: AVI
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when triggered by the PIR sensor (motion sensor) detecting activity in the area it covers
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos or videos automatically at your choice of interval during a defined period of time you set up
- Imprint on the photos: date, time, temperature (in °C), moon phase, camera ID (if the user programmed one)
- Memory support: SD card or micro SD card with adapter from 4GB up to 32GB, class 10 minium (not supplied). The device also works with the NUM'AXES 64GB micro SD card with adapter. 64GB memory cards of other brands may not work with the device. You can purchase micro SD cards with adapter from the present website at any time (8GB, 16GB, 32GB or 64GB).
- Programmable identification number: helps the user to identify from where and from which camera the photos are
PIE1052 Trail Camera Specifications
- Dimensions: 150 x 112 x 66 mm / 5.9 x 4.4 x 2.6 in.
- Power: 8 x AA alkaline batteries or 8 x AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not supplied)
- Compatible with an external power supply (not supplied):
- Input: AC 100V - 240V | 50-60HZ
- Output: DC 6V | 2A
- Monochrome LCD screen for settings (1.3'')
- Built-in USB port for images/videos download (USB cable supplied)
Whats in the box
- 1 trail camera model PIE1035
- 1 USB cable
- 1 nylon mounting strap
- 1 user's guide
Listed below are some useful pointers on how to use your trail camera to get the best results:
Mount the camera about 1.5 m (5ft) high with the camera pointed at a slight downward angle.
Mount the trail camera facing north or south not east or west as the rising ans setting of the sun could produce false triggers and overexposed images.
If you’re covering a trail, face the camera down or up the trail.
Clear out any brush or weeds in front of the trail camera. These can cause false triggers due to temperature and motions disturbances in front of the camera (especially on windy days).