The VIS1053 monocular is a thermal visualization system that offers high image quality.
You can use day or night.
The use of thermal visions today is not restricted to the technical field. You can use the VIS1053 for wildlife viewing, hunting, search, and rescue, but it’s also suitable for hikers.
Thanks to its light weight, this thermal vision monocular fits easily in a jacket pocket.
- Maximum magnification: 4x
- Range: 450 m
- LCD screen
- 7 color palettes: white hot, purple hot, rainbow, amber hot, iron hot, black hot, red hot
- Allows you to take a screenshot
Thermal vision monocular features
- Detection distance: 450 m / 1476 ft.
- Thermal sensor: 240 x 180
- Field of view: 23.4 x 17.5
- Digital zoom: 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X
- Infrared illuminator: 850 nm
- Viewing range: up to 1148 ft / 350 m
- LCD Screen: 240 240
- Field view at 100 yds/m: 20.5 ft / 6.8 m
- Working time: 6 hours continuous
- Working temp: -10C +50C
- Storage temp: -30C +60C
- Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Waterproof grade: IP66
- Thermal vision monocular specifications
- Weight: 274 g
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 167 mm
- Power: 2 CR123 batteries (supplied)