Numaxes Trail Camera – Model PIE1025 *** SMS Or Email Photos To Your Phone
- 2″ color LCD screen
- NO-GLOW invisible leds NO-GLOW invisible leds
- VGA – HD – FULL HD VGA – HD – FULL HD
- 5 MP – 8 MP – 12 MP – 16 MP 5 MP – 8 MP – 12 MP – 16 MP
- Works with 2G and 3G networks Works with 2G and 3G networks
- 1 trail camera model PIE1025
- 1 USB cable
- 1 nylon mounting strap
- 1 user's guide
The PIE1025 trail camera can be used for hunting or wildlife observation, but it can also be used as an alternative to surveillance cameras in warehouses or houses.
The wildlife is less disrupted and the game less scared by the discreet and quiet trail camera than by human presence.
With the PIE1025 trail camera, you will be informed that a photo or video has been captured thanks to a MMS, SMS or Email.
PIE1025 trail camera features
- Send pictures per MMS or Emails
- Works with 2G and 3G networks
- Can be remotely controlled by SMS commands
- PIR sensor (motion sensor):
- Detection distance: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Detection angle: 50 degrees
- Adjustable sensitivity: low / medium / high
- Infrared flash:
- Range up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Invisible leds (940 nm)
- Auto activaion in low light conditions
- You can control how many led lamps fire when images are taken in low light.
- Image sensor: 5 Mega Pixel color CMOS
- Capture modes:
- Still images: from 1 to 3 images per trigger
- Videos with audio recording: programmable length (10, 20, 30 or 60 seconds)
- Still images + videos with audio recording: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
- Image resolution:
- 5 MP (2560 x 1920)
- 8 MP (3264 x 2448)
- 12 MP (4032 x 3024)
- 16 MP (4608 x 3464)
- Video resolution:
- VGA (640 x 480) - 30 frames per second
- HD (1280 x 720) - 30 frames per second
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) - 30 frames per second
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when triggered by the PIR sensor (motion sensor) detecting activity in the area it covers
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos or videos automatically at your choice of interval during defined periods of time you set up (up to three different periods of time)
- Built-in laser beam for coverage testing
- Date, time, temperature (in °C), moon phase, serial number and battery level imprint on the photos and videos
- Integrated laser pointer to help you position the device
- External memory support: SD memory card up to 32 GB (not supplied)
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Weather resistant (IP66)
- Trigger speed: less than 1 second
Trail camera specifications
- Weight: 600 g
- Dimensions: 138 x 105 x 70 mm
- Power: 8 x AA alkaline batteries or 8 x AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not supplied) - You can purchase those batteries at any time on this web site.
- Optional extra: power supply and solar panel
- 2" color LCD screen
- Built-in USB port for images/videos download
Getting the best results
Listed below are some useful pointers on how to use your trail camera to get the best results:
- Mount the camera about 1.5~2 m (5~6 ft) high with the camera pointed at a slight downward angle.
- Mount the trail camera facing north or south not east or west as the rising ans setting of the sun could produce false triggers and overexposed images.
- If you're covering a trail, face the camera down or up the trail.
- Clear out any brush or weeds in front of the trail camera. These can cause false triggers due to temperature and motions disturbances in front of the camera (especially on windy days).