- Manufactured with a double layer of leather (2.2mm full grain leather, lined with 1.6mm calf leather)
- Double layer of leather aids in the boots water resistant properties
- Ankle padding for excellent support, comfort, and protection
- Thermoplastic toe puff and a heel stiffener for extra support
- A steel shank between the insole board and sole offers extra support and stability
- Insole board is secured to the upper with a double stitched 2.2mm braided nylon cord
- Sole is made from a genuine crepe for silent walking and comfort
- Can be resoled
The best way to preserve your Rinkhals boot is through regular polishing. Water, heat, and wear can remove the natural oil from the leather. We recommend that you use any natural shoe polish found at your local store.
After a long day in wet conditions and you requiring your boots early the next morning, the worst possible solution is to artificially dry your boots. Leather fibres burn easily – especially when wet and therefore should never be left near a heater, placed in your oven, or left in direct sunlight. For the best results, footwear should be dried out slowly and never subjected to any extreme heat. Should you work in constantly wet conditions, it is best to alternate between two or more pairs of our boots.
Delivery, Returns and exchanges
Our online store comes with free delivery in South Africa. We offer fast couriers directly to your door.
We then offer free exchanges and returns if you are not satisfied with the product or fit. We will happily exchange, or refund. Provided the item may be returned to stock.