Vortex Crossfire HD LRF-CF1400 Rangefinder
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect go-to laser rangefinder for bow and rifle hunters alike, you’ve found it in the Crossfire HD 1400. The Crossfire HD 1400 has everything you need and nothing you don’t. With a 1,400-yard max range (750 on deer), you get plenty of power to range and, thanks to the HD optical system, you’ll have the power to pick apart any landscape. To match any hunting environment, the Crossfire HD 1400 has three target modes (Normal, First, Last) and two ranging modes (HCD and LOS). A red TOLED display keeps the readout clear in any lighting conditions and, at just 4.8 ounces, the Crossfire™ HD 1400 hunts hard and carries light.
Included in the Box:
- Soft Carry Case
- Wrist Lanyard
- Bungee Cord Lanyard
- Lens Cloth
- Hook and Loop Harness Attachment
- CR2 Battery
- Range Reflective (yards) 1400 yds
- Range Tree (yards) 950 yds
- Range Deer (yards) 750 yds
- Accuracy + / – 1 yard @ 100 yards
- Max Angle Reading + / – 89 degrees
- Magnification 5x
- Objective Lens Diameter 21 mm
- Linear Field of View 367 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 7 degrees
- Eye Relief 16 mm
- Length 4.0 inches
- Width 1.3 inches
- Weight 4.8 oz
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Red TOLED Display Optimized for low light.
- Increment Display Displays .1 yd increments out to 999.9 yards.
- Scan Displays continuous distance readings while panning across a landscape.
- XR Lens Coatings Premium anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
- Hcd corrected shoot-to range
- The Crossfire HD 1400 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.