Vortex Diamondback HD LRF-DB2000 Rangefinder
Waterproof with Horizontal Component Distance angle-compensated ranging technology
When your hunt means ranging big game at 1,000 yards and beyond, your laser rangefinder needs the horsepower to go long and the toughness to stand up to the field. The Diamondback HD 2000 laser rangefinder gives hunters 2,000 yards max range, and 1,400 yards on game. 7x magnification helps you see farther, and an HD optical system means you can pick apart the landscape and stay pinpointed on your quarry. The red OLED display stays clear in low light, and to match any hunting environment, the Diamondback HD 2000 has two target modes (Normal and Last), two ranging modes (HCD and LOS), and is tripod adaptable.
Included in the Box:
- Soft Carry Case
- Wrist Lanyard
- Bungee Cord Lanyard
- Lens Cloth
- Utility Clip
- 2mm Hex Wrench
- Hook and Loop Harness Attachment
- CR2 Battery
- Range Reflective (yards) 2000 yds
- Range Tree (yards) 1800 yds
- Range Deer (yards) 1400 yds
- Accuracy + / – 1 yard @ 100 yards
- Max Angle Reading + / – 60 degrees
- Magnification 7x
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Linear Field of View 335 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6.4 degrees
- Length 4.1 inches
- Width 1.8 inches
- Weight 7.6 oz
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness, and light transmission.
- Red OLED Display Optimized for low light.
- Increment Display Displays .1 yd increments out to 999.9 yards.
- Scan Displays continous distance readings while panning across a landscape.
- XR Lens Coatings Premium anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Tripod Adaptable Allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
- Hcd corrected shoot-to range
- The Diamondback HD 2000 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.