Vortex High Country TR-HCY II Aluminum Tripod + Pan Head
The High Country II lets you take the high ground with you, offering the ideal combination of stability and pack-ability.
Multi-use tripods come in many shapes and sizes, but the High Country II stands out from the crowd thanks to the perfect combination of stability and pack-ability. Checkout all the features that makes this the perfect go-to tripod.
- 22 lbs. Max Load Perfect for large binoculars, spotting scopes and rifles.
- Aluminum Leg Construction Excellent balance of pack-ability and durability.
- 2-Way Pan Head Provides simple, intuitive controls and full range of motion.
- Arca-Swiss Head Mount Compatibility across a broad range of mounting options.
- Three Leg Sections For strength and stability.
- 3-Angle Leg Pivot Locks Position each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up.
- Counterweight Hook Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks Valued for rapid set up and height adjustment.
- Rubber Feet Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
Included in the Box:
- Quick-Release Plate with 1/4″-20 Thread
- Rubber Packing Strap
- Detachable Counterweight Hook
- 2.5mm Hex Wrench
- 1.3mm Hex Wrench
- Head Style 2-Way Pan
- Weight 4.0 pounds
- Max Load 22 pounds
- Min Height 11.3 inches
- Max Height 62.5 inches
- Folded Dimensions (HxW) 24.3 x 4.0 inches
- Leg Material Aluminum
- Leg Sections 3
- Leg Angles 3
- Leg Locks Flip Lever
- Head Mount Arca-Swiss