SPARC II Red Dot
Get on target fast with the SPARC II. Ultra-compact and lightweight, the SPARC II (Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat) is equally at home mounted on an AR-15 or shotgun. Digital rear facing controls for powering on/off and adjusting the 2 MOA daylight bright red dot brightness at ten intensity levels – automatically returning to the last dot intensity used when powered up. Rugged single-piece body machined from aircraft grade aluminum is o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance.
Battery Life: Up to 300 hours on highest setting. Up to 6,000 hours on lowest setting.
The VMX-3T Magnifier is not recommended for use with the SPARC II.
The versatile multi-height mount system accommodates most firearms including AR-15s needing absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness heights, and mounts on standard Weaver or Picatinny bases (not included). A modular three-piece base offers four separate mounting heights for user- and weapon-specific customization: 18.0 mm (.709 inches), 21 mm (.823 inches), 37 mm (1.457 inches), 40 mm (1.575 inches).
- Mount Type Multi-Height
- Magnification 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter 22 mm
- Dot Color Bright Red
- Dot Size 2 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 45 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 90 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 90 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 3.1 inches
- Weight 5.9 oz
- Optical features
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 10 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Daylight bright red dot
- The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten variable illumination settings – the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Subtension detail for the SPARC II red dot.
Included in the Box
- Multi-height mount system
- T-10 Torx Wrench
- 7/64″ Hex Wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Flip cap optic covers